Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS Sensor cable clip part numbers

I thought I would post these part numbers as it is very unclear on realoem

(I appreciate it may be of no interest to anyone other than me but at least the information is here if anyone snaps a clip like me)

Rear ABS sensor and brake pad sensor cable clips that attach to the trailing arms ,

double 33181182534
    single 63121364431

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

(I appreciate it may be of no interest to anyone other than me but at least the information is here if anyone snaps a clip like me)
    We're obviously not so heavy handed as you, Dave
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Old ones were probably dirty !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        I thought I would post these part numbers as it is very unclear on realoem

Very interested here Dave, do you have the part numbers for the front cable clips also? I´m talking about the one that is located on the front strut. Desperately looking for that one right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flex View Post
          Very interested here Dave, do you have the part numbers for the front cable clips also? I´m talking about the one that is located on the front strut. Desperately looking for that one right now.

Number 10?

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/31/31_0418/

Comment

I found that one, is the number 10 the one that goes here?

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flex View Post
              I found that one, is the number 10 the one that goes here?

yes I'm sure that's it,

Comment

Thanks, Dave.

Comment

Just to confirm, part number 33 18 1 181 310 is correct for the front clip. Price is roughly 0.80 EUR each.

Fitted the new one on Saturday.

Comment

Looks like the part number for the rear abs sensor bolt has been deleted off realoem and the dealer parts system , should be 07119901438 which is a different part than originally fitted but will work

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=33_0998

Comment

Working...
                    X