No announcement yet.

Is this not the most expensive yet...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this not the most expensive yet...?

Well I can't remember seeing anything near this before...

https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/b...e42d?cldtidx=5

and a slightly cheaper on:-

https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/b...d3b9?cldtidx=4

Good gracious...
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

So the black one is the "Triple Black Edition" - anyone heard of it? And the Silver one is for "Collectors Only".

Neither car appears to be wearing S54 ShadowChrome wheels (unless it's my laptop screen). Understandable perhaps on the Silver pre-production model -unless the USA didn't get shadowchrome?
      S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

Comment

Aren't the USA ones rated less power? That's really steep. I would sell mine all day long for less than that and it's only done 2400 miles.

Comment

It's not a us car, but an early S54, power was similar on us s54s thougH.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
            It's not a us car, but an early S54, power was similar on us s54s thougH.
            They're both US cars. Although the ad for the black one states it's been converted to EU spec.

Comment

Originally posted by V1-Rotate View Post
              Aren't the USA ones rated less power? That's really steep. I would sell mine all day long for less than that and it's only done 2400 miles.
              The US got the S52 in their E36 M3 (around 286bhp if I recall correctly) instead of the S50 used in the E36 M3 Evo. When the MC went to S54 they got the same S54 as in Europe (it was already down on power in the MC at 325bhp compared to the full fat 343bhp S54 used in the E46 M3 and Z4MC).

Comment

It will be interesting to see if it sells though.
                There doesn't seem to be much happening with the S54 details posted on the forum about a week back and that's far less expensive, albeit a private sale.
                The M coupes seem to now be attracting investor/collector interest rather than just the enthusiasts who drove them say 5 or 6 years back.
                S54 M Coupe
                D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Think I'll drop the vendors a line wouldn't mind the three photo triptych hanging in our garage.......probably have to buy the car too!

Comment

US spec S54's are 315 BHP I think due to the exhaust manifold/cats used for the smog regulations?

Comment

Working...
                    X