No announcement yet.

M Coupe scale models 1:18/1:43/1:87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a Phoenix yellow one last week also - it is a great model, only model with a sunroof as far as I know.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      latest 1 of 1008 Phoenix yellow 1:43

That looks great apart from the fact it appears to have rear wheels all round!

I have a model but not sure of the make, it's also san mirrors and wipers as it keeps being played with (not by me I should add ). It's black with a black/red interior.

Comment

Having a great afternoon offshore a gas compressor down for the next few days so getting a bit of time in on the Forum as you can see from the number of posts today.

Has anyone got a scale model either 1/18 or 1/43 preferably in black of a Z3MC that they would part with?

Come on Cemal open that secret store!!
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

RC Coupe,

Comment

Thats great!!

Just got an m coupe body.
            What car chassis did you choose or recommend?

Comment

not mine just saw the picture on Facebook

Comment

Anyone has by chance a damaged 1:18 coupe?
                I need front windshield, two estroil mirrors and an antenna to fix an old model I have.
                Wheel base with wheels also required.

Comment

New BBK fitted - cross drilled discs and large 4 pot calipers all round

Last edited by Dave P; 07-09-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Can anyone advise where the RC body can be purchased from please? - a RC MC could be an interesting winter project.
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

• Here you go:
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/290757299868?redirect=mobile

Search hpi m coupe on eBay.com
                      That's the one I got. New in box, PayPal, international shipping

Comment

• DrSasha, great, thank you. Just ordered one.

Now need to do some research as to the rest of the requirement.

Cheers,
                        Ian

Comment

• Now go over an auction site of your choice or hobby shop, and search for tamiya tt-01 chassis based car.

From there there is crazy after market of wheels- replica of three piece and what's not, and tires- street drift...

Make sure to photo the result!!!

Comment

• Last edited by Dave P; 07-09-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Nice touch!!

Comment

• Phoenix models on ebay,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Minichamps...item2574d6e573

Comment

Working...
                                X