This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
    In the U.K. the rarest spec cars do not have a sunroof.
    Bought by people who couldn't afford or justify the cost, or preferred car without. Whichever way, sunroof was clearly a cost option in all markets.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ian View Post
      Bought by people who couldn't afford or justify the cost, or preferred car without. Whichever way, sunroof was clearly a cost option in all markets.
      Indeed it was. Today there is no real added value wether with or without a sunroof. Just an owner preference. Who knows though in multiple years time rarity tends to rule.

Just as any Coupe 911 I prefer a sunroofless top, the lack of lines being more complimentary to the shape. But horses for courses.
      Last edited by KnightsG; 20-05-2017, 06:48 PM.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
            Indeed it was. Today there is no real added value wether with or without a sunroof. Just an owner preference. Who knows though in multiple years time rarity tends to rule.

Just as any Coupe 911 I prefer a sunroofless top, the lack of lines being more complimentary to the shape. But horses for corses.
            I personally find the lack of sunroof makes the car dark inside and reduces ventilation, but as you say horses for courses.
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

• sunroof

sunroofs are pointless gay and unneccary .

Comment

• Can you be a little less vague? Are you for or against?
                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jess robson View Post
                  sunroofs are pointless gay and unneccary .
                  A bit like spelling then

Comment

• my appolygies for that post it was submitted by a so called friend of mine who was left unattended in my office.i would also like to say i have nothing against sunroofs or gays and he will be getting a dead arm when i see him.

Comment

my appolygies for that post it was submitted by a so called friend of mine who was left unattended in my office.i would also like to say i have nothing against sunroofs or gays and he will be getting a dead arm when i see him.

Good to read something funny on the forum for a change

Comment

my appolygies for that post it was submitted by a so called friend of mine who was left unattended in my office.i would also like to say i have nothing against sunroofs or gays and he will be getting a dead arm when i see him.
                        Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                        Good to read something funny on the forum for a change
                        Sod the dead arm, go for a Chinese burn!!!!
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Coupes look small compared to the E30 M3

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X