Silver - A421 Buckingham Ring Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver - A421 Buckingham Ring Road

Spotted this evening. Great to see another locally.
    A wave each way...anyone on here?

Funny you should say that, Stacey saw a blue one yesterday I think in that area

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Quite likely me...I’ve a Estoril S50 and now in this area.

Also seen Estoril and Dakar M Roadster’s in the area in past few days...wasn’t sure if they counted for ‘spotted’ though

Comment

Yes, me in the silver S54 - good to see you and wave! Not that local, though - I'd just been to a board meeting of the FBHVC at Bicester Heritage and was heading home for Cambs.
        Funny, I didn't see another Z3 all 120 miles, just your very pretty MC! What are the chances of that?

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by dunx View Post

Also seen Estoril and Dakar M Roadster’s in the area in past few days...wasn’t sure if they counted for ‘spotted’ though
          The Dakar roadster will be Stacey's

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Hello saw you at the big roundabout at 7:45 You was coming from the Aldi direction and I was coming from Tesco direction

Comment

That’s right! Just living down the road and on route to work in MK
              Great to see a Dakar on the road. Not seen many ever
              There seems to be a few Z3M’s in this area...we might need to arrange a impromptu meet up

Comment

That’s right! Just living down the road and on route to work in MK
                Great to see a Dakar on the road. Not seen many ever
                There seems to be a few Z3M’s in this area...we might need to arrange a impromptu meet up
                There is Martin's Imola and a mates black one local
                June 24th is ZCARS first race at Silverstone and I have arranged a display area for the coupes and Roadsters

Comment

Working...
                X