undertrays again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undertrays again

My car is missing what I now know as most of the undertrays, I have bought the main undertray from the stealer and then realised im missing the oil cooler duct / s, thanks to daves thread here
    http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...ight=Undertray

The issue I have is that there is a coolant pipe which seems to be sitting too low, as it is obstructing the undertray to sit flush, can any body tell me what it is and if it can be raised in any way, it appears to be bolted through a manifiold type mount, pipe circled in red

hope you dont mind me pinching your pic knightrider, but its better than the crappy one i had

thanks in advance guys

heres a picture taken from the side showing how it should be mounted,

Comment

Think that's PAS hose.

The way the ducts and undertrays fit on this car are really messy and appear to have been designed by separate people then fitted together by someone else so don't worry if it feels like you're DIYing it.

Comment

mine are all off at the moment so if you need any more pictures let me know,

Comment

Excellent thanks guys, the pipe seems to come from the mount as per your first pic Dave, then slope down towards the front of the car.

Is the middle tray two pieces bolted together?

Thanks again
          Last edited by Madlotus; 09-10-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madlotus View Post
            Excellent thanks guys, the pipe seems to from the mount as per your first pic Dave, then slop down towards the front of the car.

Is the middle tray two pieces bolted together?

Thanks again
            middle tray is two pieces with the smaller part sitting up on top of the rear of oil cooler - if thats makes any sense!

Comment

Yep that makes sense thanks Dave

Comment

Working...
              X