2.8 z3 coupe on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 z3 coupe on ebay

non M coupe on ebay , £10,000 for a 2000 with 90k?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-BMW-Z3-SI...item2a058494c9

Bargain, I'll have three.......

I'm sure it'll be pretty attractive to anyone knocking around the highlands looking for an imported, not particularly quick, overpriced left hand drive car!

10p says it doesn't shift any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. N View Post
      Bargain, I'll have three.......

I'm sure it'll be pretty attractive to anyone knocking around the highlands looking for an imported, not particularly quick, overpriced left hand drive car!

10p says it doesn't shift any time soon
      I agree it seems expensive compared with some recent m coupe prices, maybe they are fetching good prices in Europe?.

Comment

ach aye, or just buy the red M coupe on autotrader for same money and similar miles. And it's red so it will probably go faster....zzzzzzzm

Comment

I looked at one (mortal sin, I know.....) when I was looking for an MC a few years back and they were around the same price mark back then too. In fairness, I suppose it's a different clientele.

The car I looked at went pretty quickly (right hand drive though), probably to someone who wanted the uniqueness of the looks but didn't want to pay for the upkeep/parts/servicing/insurance etc. That little lot would probably cost you an extra £500 a year at least for a full blown ///M.

Anyway, needless to say the guy's sales pitch didn't work on me. I was in the market for the feeling of combined terror and joy that only an MC (and other less savoury activities I suppose...) can provide!!

Comment

While you guys are on the topic of non m coupe's I thought I'd add this rather 'tasty' tempter into the mix...ok it's not a coupe but then it's not really a z3...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1501?logcode=p

Personally I don't see why it doesn't have an asking price of 36k, surely all those 'tech mods' are worth it?...

Hmmm...

:-D

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
              While you guys are on the topic of non m coupe's I thought I'd add this rather 'tasty' tempter into the mix...ok it's not a coupe but then it's not really a z3...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1501?logcode=p

Personally I don't see why it doesn't have an asking price of 36k, surely all those 'tech mods' are worth it?...

Hmmm...

:-D
              Good god in heaven... Of all the dodgy links I've clicked in my time, I think that needs to be
              towards the top of the list for deletion from my memory!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. N View Post
                Good god in heaven... Of all the dodgy links I've clicked in my time, I think that needs to be
                towards the top of the list for deletion from my memory!!! LOL
                So I gather you won't be calling to make an offer then?... :-(

Ha!

Comment

Working...
                X