Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone fancy selling their S54 or S50

Hi Folks,

I've been on the lookout for a good honest Coupe for a while now, Ideally sub 50,000 miles with a good history file. As we can all see prices are all over the shop & I'm not really sure of their true value. Just wondered if there was anyone out there that's considering selling?
    If so drop me a PM

Thanks

Just mot'd my Phoenix yellow S54 few weeks ago and got the annual feelings of maybe selling..

It's 1 of 15 PY's..
    Big enough miles on chassis - 180K but is in excellent condition - dry stored..
    mostly motorway miles from 1st owner in early days with FBMWSH.
    It's got a low mileage (30k) 2005 S54 engine, newer engine with no bearing issues, fresh clutch, gearbox.
    Boot floor sorted by BMW
    Black leather interior,
    Bonnet/front bumper resprayed as few stone chips

Few sensible mods..
    AC spoiler/front flippers
    Ground control coilovers
    Uprated ARBs
    Storm gearstick/handbrake

Can be sold on AC 18'' wheels or oem wheels.
    Can send u few pics if u pm me mobile or email but you'll see plenty on my journal page.

pete

Comment

There's always my low mileage S54 up on Pistonheads:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...--2001/7329103

Comment

I am just about to list my August 99 S50 car for sale - somewhere in between the two above!

Its done 79,000 miles; estoril blue with black leather. Glass out respray just over 2 years ago and almost totally blemish free. No mechanical issues at all.

It has the Harmon Kardon stereo and no modifications.

Not yet decided a selling price - be interested to see what you think.

FEP
        Last edited by FEP; 22-08-2017, 11:10 AM. Reason: stupid mistake over colour

Comment

Originally posted by FEP View Post
          I am just about to list my August 99 S50 car for sale - somewhere in between the two above!

Its done 79,000 miles; imola blue with black leather. Glass out respray just over 2 years ago and almost totally blemish free. No mechanical issues at all.

It has the Harmon Kardon stereo and no modifications.

Not yet decided a selling price - be interested to see what you think.

FEP
          Imola blue is a favourite of mine.

Also, I pm'd you.

R

Comment

There's a black S54 at Munich Legs at the mo.

The interior might not be to your taste mind...
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Hi there FEP

I can't PM you as I've just joined. My friend and neighbour is looking at cars now and yours sounds interesting. If you email me at sjmwhitfield@gmail.com I'll put you in touch with him

Cheers

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by SJMW View Post
                Hi there FEP

I can't PM you as I've just joined. My friend and neighbour is looking at cars now and yours sounds interesting. If you email me at sjmwhitfield@gmail.com I'll put you in touch with him

Cheers

Stuart
                Welcome to the forum , sorry about the delay in moderating your first post

Comment

Working...
                X