X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black S50 122k - CAT D

www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C385226

http://www.wightbay.com/cars-for-sal...-coupe/4764473

spotted this on a random unrelated search.

not sure if its been posted here?
    does seem familiar, but i cant find it right this second.

got cruise control too

Click here to email me

Still for sale ,

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C483275

Comment

I recall a similar, if not same, car being up for sale at a garage on the IOW some years ago.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I've just viewed this car. What's it worth?? Car needs a bit of paint all around as there's signs of filler and sanding marks showing on a couple of panels, there is some previous damage to front o/s quarter hence the Cat D. bonnet doesn't quite line up as it should. Car drives and pulls very well interior is all good too.
        Just missed the ferry home so stuck here for another half hour to an hour. Advice needed ASAP ��
        Last edited by Shades_Rs; 04-08-2015, 11:51 PM.

Comment

3 to 3.5 k to paint....and you dont sound that happy about it..

Comment

Wasn't it for sale at £8995 originally?

Comment

Yes it was originally £8995 back in December 2013.
              Car drove nice in all fairness, no clonks, wines or grinds. interior is very clean engine /gearbox has no signs of oil leaks etc.. Has full up to date service and low owners. Black is a bitch of a colour for showing everything up, so signs of filler marks and sanding scratches can be seen in places. Bonnet will prob adjust, I can get the car painted for £1000 and a very good job at that. How cheap do these Z3M's actually come needing a bit of work? As prices are constantly rising. Even E36 M3's are creeping back up to 7.5-10k so a MC has got to be better value for money surely?
              Last edited by Shades_Rs; 30-06-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Don't touch it with a barge pole. It's still damaged i.e. the inner wing top chassis rail behind the top mount are crumpled and will fold like a wet paper bag in the event of any minor shunt. The fact the passenger door doesn't shut properly and you can fit your fingers in the gap between it and the bonnet should give you some warning. Also look at the history. I found several invoices for repairing the underside and rails. I'd be surprised if they're still there. Also it had the wrong discs on it missing undertrays... All of them, grills, boot trim etc etc.

I went to buy it about 2 years ago so it's been sat outside doing nothing much for a while.

Comment

From the observations, this is a dog. Leave well alone IMO.
                  S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I think so too. There's little point not being able to enjoy the actual car itself and rather paying for a brand and model.

Yet someone will buy it because it's a low priced entry to an m coupe.

Comment

Marked as Sold!!!

Comment

P T Barnum had something to say about that.

Comment

Will make a good project for someone

Comment

Yes anything is possible but this project is beyond anyone's financial sensibilities and its too dangerous/expensive for a track car.

Comment

Showing sold again on ebay ,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOW-SOLD-T...26894771?hash=

Comment

Working...
                              X