Comment

Radio security code stickers

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        Radio security code stickers

Need these stickers
        I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
        sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
          Need these stickers
          Try Pukar,

http://www.pukardesigns.com/#!produc...radio-security

Comment

Does anyone know whether its possible to order the stickers with the VIN number on (obviously checks would need to be done by BMW before supply)?

I am missing the one behind the rear number plate.
            Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
            In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by h4pry View Post
              Does anyone know whether its possible to order the stickers with the VIN number on (obviously checks would need to be done by BMW before supply)?

I am missing the one behind the rear number plate.
              is it the barcode one?

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/parts/info/...2/71212122696/

Last edited by Dave P; 03-01-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                That's the kiddie. Presumably these are made to order as they're vin specific?
                Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

"M" mobility warning sticker

Last edited by Dave P; 26-12-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Ha nice one. I see the E36 (M) also has the barcode label. Never knew that one. Have seen it listed in the ETK but no clue what it was.

I noticed that on US BMW's they have a small sticker with the VIN on every single body panel.

btw that P/N is labeled as from Dec. '00. I notice many new p/n with production startdate after cars were already out of production.

So some labels are like released retrospectively or something. If you want to be über anal, you would want the sticker with the p/n that has a from-to date that fits the model of you cars built.
                    Last edited by MParallel; 31-03-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

M Mobility

Last edited by Dave P; 26-12-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Is there anywhere that does the build sticker etc that goes on the front turrets?

Comment

Originally posted by itsdashy View Post
                          Is there anywhere that does the build sticker etc that goes on the front turrets?
                          do you mean this type?

Comment

I ordered a paint colour and chassis number sticker from BMW and this is what I received, part numbers 71212122615 and 71217000673

Last edited by Dave P; 03-01-2021, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Tip top. Exactly what I wad looking for. I've sorted out a guy to paint my engine bay back to the correct finish and sort a couple of things that were not quite right after it's shunt. This is the icing on the cake. Thanks.

Comment

I like that VIN sticker, but is not listed for "DE" cars, so it would not be OEM to put on mine.

Is the orginal Estoril paint code label discontinued?

It seems to be a bit of a hit 'n miss afair, as some popular colors are discontinued, while other are not.

This would be the original label for Estoril with its own P/N

P/N 71212122615 is the new generic one for all colors. You simply order that number and have to mention which paint and base coat you want on it.

I guess I was lucky that the original (dedicated) P/N for Alpinweiss III is still available. I wanted that period specific number, not the new generic one. Ok I am overly crazy though.

As you can see from both pics, with the generic label, BMW also changed the font (on purpose?).

Also the outer edge is now black with small silver line, instead of a thick silver line.

Comment

Working...
                                X