S50 bem for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S50 bem for sale...

Chap's i think the time has come for me to say goodbye to my longest owned car,...Ten years! yup she has high milage,engine was replaced at 97k when a bearing spun,replaced with a 42k... when the Gearbox was also checked car is an S50,boot floor has been seam welded,last two years it has had paint, new shock's (bilstein's)alround just spent,1.5 k on getting new Vanos Solenoids New rear wings (both sets replaced) shims have also been checked and adjusted both front wishbones just replaced with new complete items.Goes like a rocket ! you would not know it is nearly 20years Old...nice and tight only thing's that are not OEM are the ARB's they are HR"s.i have spent hundred's and hundred's on this car keeping it up to top spec..i have been on this Forum for a very long time too...anyone wanting to know more just PM me..you are welcome to come and see,and i will be happy to take someone for a long drive.we can discuss prices off the Forum...S50 BEM will also left on it too. A fantastic Car with lots and lots of great memories.Arctic Silver/Imola and black interior.two keys,serviced on time,far too many replacement parts to list,but a file of of all parts replaced.
    Last edited by kwoffa; 11-09-2017, 05:17 AM.

Sad to hear this Mel, how much are you selling it for?

Comment

If anyone is interested in buying,pm me,will talk then.

Comment

Had you had a drink, Mel?

Surely you're not being serious....
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Spook's nice to read you..Nah mate..dont really drink anymore,it's obviously a very reluctant thing to do which i will probably regret,but i want someone else to take care of it now,ive had a great Ten years,but having just bought a 1950's power boat,its time to have a change.

Comment

How many are still on the road now? Mine's an S50 and I'm thinking of selling. Mainly due to the wife. Had her nearly 12 years and just the thought of her going is bringing a tear to my eyes. 😢😢

Comment

Originally posted by Obicoke View Post
              How many are still on the road now? Mine's an S50 and I'm thinking of selling. Mainly due to the wife. Had her nearly 12 years and just the thought of her going is bringing a tear to my eyes. 😢😢
              What the wife ?
              That's a bit drastic
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by Obicoke View Post
                Mainly due to the wife. Had her nearly 12 years and just the thought of her going is bringing a tear to my eyes. 😢😢
                _____

Comment

Keeping my wife,,,ut not trying that hard to sell my car

Comment

Well,been interesting with my half hearted attempt in selling my car,i have had a couple of sniff's..but i obviously dont want to sell,as i hant advertised it anywhere else,well ive just managed to secure a couple of garages 10 mins walk from home,so S50 BEM will be staying with me but off the road !

Comment

Sounds like the right answer to me!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                        Well,been interesting with my half hearted attempt in selling my car,i have had a couple of sniff's..but i obviously dont want to sell,as i hant advertised it anywhere else,well ive just managed to secure a couple of garages 10 mins walk from home,so S50 BEM will be staying with me but off the road !
                        Great result!!
                        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                        1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
                        X