No announcement yet.

Getting my imola S50 into shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How so, the garage is the most important room in the house!!!!! (her indoors might not agree though).
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Yeh your right, I knew this was coming but was hoping to take on a new work premises with some space for some toys but it hasn't happened yet and probably wont for at least a year or so. Anyway, I'll await the outcome of the planning permission and decide what to do then. Gaz

Comment

Planning rules should not allow garages to be turned into rooms - it's just not right!!!!
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            Any updates?
            Sorry Dave, Not done much with the car recently. It is looking more likely that I will be selling it soon though. Planning permission for my new building is nearly sorted. I will post an add in the for sale section when it becomes official. Gaz

Comment

Any updates

Any updates gaz?

Comment

Hello Phil, Yes mate, It will be for sale within the month. I currently have it stored at my mums house whilst I am digging foundations for my new extension. I recently had a wheel refurb and need to give it a wash and polish and then it will be up for sale. I am just too busy at the moment to get it prepared but should find time by the end of June'ish. If you are interested in it then you are more than welcome to have a look etc before I advertise it. Gary

Comment

No probs gaz, going to view a few at month end so could work in well, can you resend me the email with details you sent me months ago as I have lost it!

Cheers

Comment

I just wanted to let you all know that I have now parted company with my MC, a new forum member Inkey is now the custodian of this car and I wish him all the best. I have left the mc owners club but am set to pick up my new interest on Tuesday, a 1981, E21, 323.

URL=http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/Corryboy/media/image_zpsb71f5e59.jpg.html][/URL]

Gaz.

Comment

A cool looking piece of kit!!
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

That is stunning Gazman. Congratulations on finding your new project and looking forward to tracking your progress on it
                        S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X