No announcement yet.

Auction at Brooklands Imola S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes some of the other S54 models currently for sale look underpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by itsgot4pipesdaddy View Post
      Do you know if that's with premium?
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmas View Post
        Makes some of the other S54 models currently for sale look underpriced.

Really? ...................

Comment

are these auctions worth the hassle or would it be advisable just to list on autotrader pistonheads etc I have finally got my mc back to standard to will re advertise this year but have thought about using one off these classic auctions but have no idea of costs involved

cheers
          Black M Coupe/Black Red
          &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
          &Bmw X5

Comment

Originally posted by thebandit69man View Post
            are these auctions worth the hassle or would it be advisable just to list on autotrader pistonheads etc I have finally got my mc back to standard to will re advertise this year but have thought about using one off these classic auctions but have no idea of costs involved

cheers

big gamble I would think unless you set yourself a decent reserve, the imola car had a low estimate and as such has been sold below current prices in my opinion.
            Last edited by Dave P; 05-03-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I should add, my comment was referring to the S54 PY coupe and the S54 Silver Coupe. I've not done exhaustive research..

Comment

I think this is a pretty strong price. As the owner of an Imola s50 with slightly fewer miles, I wouldn’t have expected to get this much.

A lot of the cars for sale at higher prices do not seem to be going anywhere fast.

The s54s for sale are considerably higher miles, but it is all about condition surely over 100k anyway?

Comment

Hopefully its been sold to a enthusiast and not another dealer, looks like a good original coupe from the pictures

Comment

Working...
                  X