Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those of you with uprated anti roll bars (eg H&R etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are now fitted, only had 10 minutes to drive the car but first impressions are:

Much much tighter, even manouvering out of parking space i could feel this
    Cornered much more positivley, it now feels it will go where you point it.
    rapid change of direction is much less of an effort, body roll has reduced considerably.

now with my findings, please bear in mind someone nicked my roof so my car is not as stiff as everyone else's here.

only other mod is a Cosmo strut brace. standard suspension and standard 17" wheels. (well that affect handling, thanks to Luke I have some awesome Eisenmanns!!!)

Comment

DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! That is what i would say to anyone that is considering changing the ARB's, you would not believe the difference, i can only comment on a car that has different suspension on, but i would imagine that even with standard suspension you will feel the difference.
      I am now considering adj. the settings on the dampers to a softer setting, such is the difference that the ARB's have made.
      Roll on the Welsh weekend, :twisted:

Steve.
      2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

I had no other choice than order H&R ARBs after all these replies :)
        S50 - '99 Estoril/Estoril-Black
        Mods - KW 3 Coilovers, H&R ARBs, Raid steering wheel, Wiechers Sport half-rollcage & strut brace, Simota CAI, Powerflex front and beam bushes, Beyern Mesh 18".

Comment

Working...
        X