• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover

Me 2!!!

Comment

All

I have been in communication with Carnewal and it appears one small element was omitted from the price - the 21% vat to export to the uk.

This means that the cover will actually be 160 + 21% vat= 193.60 eur which is £175 for the cover plus c.£5 postage.

If people are still interested, i will look to order the whole lot and organise postage as it’s more cost effective to receive the bulk order - any shipment is 20 eur to the uk.

So guys, let me know what you want to do.

If not, I have another option for covers which is carcover .de which was recommended by Guido and Inkey. These covers are similar but much cheaper.

Currently the price is 65eur per cover without delivery but if people would prefer this option then let me know.

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...ht=Car+e+cover

As seen on inkeys car

Originally posted by inkey$ View Post
      Car-e-Cover arrived from Germany and is perfect.
      Just to reiterate - if you want to still go with the Carnewal option, let me know.

If you prefer option 2 from carcover.de please let me know.

Please pm me with your preference and if interested in either and we can arrange the refundable deposit.

Once again, apologies !

Thanks

Rags
      Last edited by Rags; 02-06-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

That’s bloody irritating eh?
        What’s the difference in the covers - material, breathability, etc.
        For nearly 3 times the price I’d expect quite a lot, but don’t know.

Are you at Silverstone Rags? Wouldn’t want to save on postage to then pay to have to have it sent on.

I’m still kinda onboard but be interested to see what everyone else’s thoughts are.

Cheers,

D.
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Understood - I will ask Inkey and Guido the provide their views but other than the M branding and mirror pockets I don’t believe it is worth 3 times the price.

Will contact each member individually as I feel bad about this and we will have a decision either way with deposits being refunded anyway!

R

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
            That’s bloody irritating eh?
            What’s the difference in the covers - material, breathability, etc.
            For nearly 3 times the price I’d expect quite a lot, but don’t know.

Are you at Silverstone Rags? Wouldn’t want to save on postage to then pay to have to have it sent on.

I’m still kinda onboard but be interested to see what everyone else’s thoughts are.

Cheers,

D.
            Yes on the Saturday!

Comment

Ok great.

Sorry, didn’t mean that to sound like you had to go and find out why we should get the more pricy one - I guess I was thinking the seller should be able to come up with something as there are quite a few of us.

Thanks again for trying to sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                All

I have been in communication with Carnewal and it appears one small element was omitted from the price - the 21% vat to export to the uk.

This means that the cover will actually be 160 + 21% vat= 193.60 eur which is £175 for the cover plus c.£5 postage.

If people are still interested, i will look to order the whole lot and organise postage as it’s more cost effective to receive the bulk order - any shipment is 20 eur to the uk.

So guys, let me know what you want to do.

If not, I have another option for covers which is carcover .de which was recommended by Guido and Inkey. These covers are similar but much cheaper.

Currently the price is 65eur per cover without delivery but if people would prefer this option then let me know.

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...ht=Car+e+cover

As seen on inkeys car

Just to reiterate - if you want to still go with the Carnewal option, let me know.

If you prefer option 2 from carcover.de please let me know.

Please pm me with your preference and if interested in either and we can arrange the refundable deposit.

Once again, apologies !

Thanks

Rags

Rags, it's not Carcover.de but Car-e-Cover, this is the link to the site: https://www.car-e-cover.de/help/2-pe...roesse-m-2.htm

The above link displays the indoor perfect stretch in small, the correct size for the M Coupe, avaialble in silver, black and red.

Let me know if you need assistance ordering, I speak German.

I am more than happy to vouch for the quality of the covers from Car-e-Cover. I now have a number of these after buying one to begin with, I was so impressed with the quality and value for money, especially when compared to other covers that are unjustifiably over-priced. The covers are machine washable, breathable, elasticated, antistatic, fireproof, the inside is soft lined and come with a small carry bag. A German friend put me onto them, there's a good reason he uses them for his collection and it's some collection to say the least, he wouldn't bother if they weren’t any good.

Comment

As explained on text, I already have a fitted outdoor cover but would like something to go underneath to protect the paintwork a bit more.

Therefore I'd be happy to go for the cheaper one!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Thanks mate, sent a private message to all and once responses received we will go ahead.
                    R440jpj - I can’t get a pm to you....

Comment

New email drnickbrook@gmail.com. Would like a cover please

Comment

Car-e-cover

Hi,

If you’re ordering, please could I get a car-e-cover in silver.

Many thanks,

RDD

Comment

Guys
                          So far we have deposits from:

1. Rags - deposit received
                          2. Seca Blue - deposit received
                          3. R440 jpj - deposit received
                          4. Jimmer - deposit received
                          5. Knightrider - deposit received
                          6. Cosmas - deposit received
                          7. Mnbrennan - deposit received
                          8. Zedmpete
                          9.alan89 - deposit received
                          10. Parry - deposit received
                          11. clapshot - Deposit received
                          12. Darkdog
                          13. Itsgotfourpipesdaddy - deposit received
                          14. RDD

Please let me know if you want to proceed and I can confirm the final pricing and get the orders placed!

Thanks
                          Rags
                          Last edited by Rags; 05-06-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I’m 100% pending final price, but can’t imagine that’ll be a prob.

Comment

Originally posted by RDD View Post
                              Hi,

Many thanks,

RDD
                              Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by RDD View Post
                                Hi,

Many thanks,

RDD
                                Send me a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X