• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Black S50

New listing on Pistonheads Black S50 117k £22475
    ex forum member/s car "Gan" reg

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...--1999/8748293#

Black coupe in Stroud

Hello Dave cars mine, always wanted one but time to see if anyone will give her a good home regards Paul

Comment

I have been in this car as Paul was kind enough to let me view it when I was looking for one. It was out of my price range at the time but a very well looked after example and drove excellently. Bit of a bargain compared to others out there in my opinion.

Good luck with a quick sale Paul!

Comment

GAN Registration

Am I right in thinking that early BMW models/ press cars were given the registration letters GAN?
        Something rings a bell.

Comment

They are indeed press cars

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by Walk View Post
            Am I right in thinking that early BMW models/ press cars were given the registration letters GAN?
            Something rings a bell.

"Gan" cars were registered by BMW UK head office so some became press cars or staff cars back in 1998/9

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
              Hello Dave cars mine, always wanted one but time to see if anyone will give her a good home regards Paul

Good luck with a quick sale looks to be well priced compared to others

Comment

Coupe

Thanks Dave

Comment

Still for sale £19995

Comment

Hi Paul, just wondering if you had anymore information on the car, has it ever been in any accidents? I remember you mentioning the vanos was replaced?

I love M coupes and am looking, they are hugely over priced but I think they appeal to the emotional side rather than the sensible side of the brain!

The miles are a bit on the high side, but I would want to use it, so thats not a huge problem, not to put away as an investment! If you could give me some more info on history/insurance register and boot floor condition/preventative measures, are all the horses still present or if some have run away!!

Thanks Dave

Comment

Originally posted by the badger View Post
                      Hi Paul, just wondering if you had anymore information on the car, has it ever been in any accidents? I remember you mentioning the vanos was replaced?

I love M coupes and am looking, they are hugely over priced but I think they appeal to the emotional side rather than the sensible side of the brain!

The miles are a bit on the high side, but I would want to use it, so thats not a huge problem, not to put away as an investment! If you could give me some more info on history/insurance register and boot floor condition/preventative measures, are all the horses still present or if some have run away!!

Thanks Dave

Welcome to the forum - sorry for the slow response in approving your first post

Comment

Black coupe in Stroud

Hello Dave give me a call for more info 07841 781775 cheers Paul

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Dave, If the image is of your M coupe it looks like a beaut, I like the upgrades of the spoiler and the wheels.

Thanks again, Dave

Comment

Hi Paul, have tried to call a couple of times but no answer, maybe you could call me when you are free? 07595 233088 Thanks Dave

Comment

Working...
                            X