• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LHD Z3 Coupe for sale

Looks like Z3 Coupe are creeping up,

http://www.gem-classic-cars.com/clas...owner-65000-km

Really not doing it for me I'm afraid.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C812204

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
        Really not doing it for me I'm afraid.
        Me neither. Without the M bits the car is bland and generally dull, amazing really.
        Same with the Z3 roadsters IMO.
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I wont bother in the future, so many negative comments with most for sale items I put up its getting boring to read.

Comment

Well I'd have one as a daily!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
              Well I'd have one as a daily!
              Me too, great daily.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

To be fair, while they don't look as good as the M, it's a similar looking car that'll be easier on insurance for a younger driver. And with the MCs rising in value at an incredible rate over the last couple of years, again it could be an attractive way in for somebody
                Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

De-Tango and a nice set of wheels (maybe lowering springs) and it would be lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyZ3C View Post
                    De-Tango and a nice set of wheels (maybe lowering springs) and it would be lovely.
                    - esp with 30mm drop
                    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Thats about 3-4 the price at the Japanese auction for non m coupes, here they are about 3-4k used.

J
                      BMW e21 track car
                      Z3M (S62)
                      2.8 Z3 Coupe
                      Ariel Atom
                      GT86 race car
                      Ferrari 348 Challenge
                      Merc G500

Comment

It's a good looking car and usually at a fraction of the price of the M.

What are the key bodywork differences between the M and this 1? Can 1 be used as a parts donor for the other for example?

Comment

I would think twice about modifying an M Coupe more that stuff that can bring it back to OEM quite easily but a non M coupe is just screaming out for a V8 conversion in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by robhutch View Post
                            It's a good looking car and usually at a fraction of the price of the M.

What are the key bodywork differences between the M and this 1? Can 1 be used as a parts donor for the other for example?
                            Main panels are the same i.e wings bonnet and doors but expensive parts like the bumpers and mirrors are different. Main problem if doing a M replica is the rear suspension is different so fitting M alloys is not easy to get them to look correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                              Main panels are the same i.e wings bonnet and doors but expensive parts like the bumpers and mirrors are different. Main problem if doing a M replica is the rear suspension is different so fitting M alloys is not easy to get them to look correct.

Do any of the normal zeds share the same rear beam as the z3m ?
                              Previous: Silver s50 Mc
                              Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
                              -------------------------------------------
                              Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Working...
                              X