t reg silver 99 reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t reg silver 99 reg

its going on ebay tomorrow night 6k no reserve , misses wants half of everything . toys forsale cry cry cry

Last edited by transit123; 09-06-2012, 08:56 PM.

Have a sleep on it chap, things are always better in the morning.
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

i had a deadline of the 1st to get it on the road

then i went to dvla and tried to tax it and buy a log book but they have to contact steely 1st to make sure ive not nicked it ,
      so ive been driving it with no tax
      i know i will get nicked soon so i would rather sell it once the log book turns up.
      the owes me a fortune i think about £7500 so i will take a loss and clear it up

new start
      new car
      new bird
      new house lol

Comment

probably a few silly points im making, but youll need an price to generate real interest

and bit random, but i think it will help.
        if you have the time, separate the headlights, and tint the orange bit, to a dark tint (black? to match the inner surrounds of the headlight) it would look better, and not out of place! (M's never had the orange lense) or shantybeater was selling some genuine facelift clear/M headlights, you could buy those and sell your old ones???

need some interior pics!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

not doing anymore work to it mate .

am going to lose a few quid , ive only done 500 miles in it on trade plates

shame , but the only way is up from here

cos it cant get any lower lol

Comment

ebay link,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-BMW-Z...item4845b1b17f

Comment

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

sold already ?????

Comment

yes deposit taken

Comment

Working...
                X