F1 2011 - Leguard removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2011 - Leguard removed

Martin Brundle moves sideways to be chief commentator, replacing Leguard, and Coulthard is the new F1 driver expert alongside him. Pre-race grid walks to be alternated between them.

Changes to the cars include moveable rear wings and the return of KERS push to pass buttons. Brundle says "There will be more overtaking. In fact, there might be too much overtaking. Closing speeds will be very dramatic when up to 150bhp is unleashed."
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

This is old news I didn't think Legard was that bad, certainly I don't think Coulthard will be a better "full time" commentator along with Brundle. Brundle is a good commentator in his own right and brigns the techincal side of things too, but Coulthard can be a bit boring IMO, BUT is good in the pitlane bits with Humprhey and Jordan.

Comment

I thought it must be old news as I read in a free newspaper

I'm not sure either whether Coulthard can step up to the mark either but with a bit more practise maybe??? Either way, Leguard's out
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

first race cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
          first race cancelled

Haute Couture season off to a good start!

Comment

Working...
          X