No announcement yet.

Coupe Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in, like an old flame you cannot forget.
    Shunt
    Ex Z3MC 2000
    Ex Z4MC 2007
    Aston V8V
    M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
      If i get my car in it i will buy a few copies and i will be happy to pay a bit of extra cash if necessary.
      Same...I'll buy a few and I am sure others would do the same so we cover our costs. Remaining calendar sales could then be put back into the site.
      sigpic

Comment

Right, found one online supplier - think something like these would be best and prices don't seem too bad at all...

http://www.askprint.co.uk/services/c...ndar&id=mc0401

or these... http://www.askprint.co.uk/services/c...ndar&id=wc0106
        Last edited by oo 1005; 14-10-2010, 08:00 PM.
        BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
        ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Comment

2011 Calendar--Time running OUT!!!

Who does ALL the layout and co-ordination for say an A3---what quality? Will Askprint do it?.
          safetyfast

Comment

Youd have to have decent res pics cropped at the correct size with bleed more than likely.

Seems good value tho once you've diluted the 40 pound artwork charge.

Comment

Yeah I thought that too..

I think its safe to say I'll definitely organise a run of say 50, I know most people might order 2.

Next headache is going to organise pictures etc.. So do we go for 1 car per month, so we need 12 cars. I think we should try to have as many colours as poss but the will need to be hi res - I'll get specifics and make a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by oo 1005 View Post
                Yeah
                I think we should try to have as many colours as poss but the will need to be hi res - I'll get specifics and make a new thread.
                if you go one of each colour looks like mines out as yours is estoril too
                bit late in the year for photos too. Most will betucked up for the winter
                [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                  Most will betucked up for the winter
                  Mine won't.
                  I spent all afternoon washing, claying and waxing to get ready for winter.

It looks fucking amazing - even if I do say so....
                  S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

I'll buy one too.

As design and print is my day job I'd love to help more - if you need any tips I'm happy to advise.

Comment

I don't think that you will have any problem shifting at least 100. Dave P has now put so many good Gaydon/general photos up () that finding 12 excellent ones should not be a problem.

Maybe post up, in a separate calender thread, 36 of those photos from which we could pick 12.

If you need any assistance, shout.
                      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
                        Maybe post up, in a separate calender thread, 36 of those photos from which we could pick 12.

If you need any assistance, shout.
                        Great idea. I really do want October though :-)
                        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Cheers guys.. I'm going to chase up a couple of suppliers and say we definitely want 50 and perhaps a further 50 at a later stage.

I'm going to start a new post purely for people to submit their pictures..

Comment

Originally posted by oo 1005 View Post
                            Yeah I thought that too..

So do we go for 1 car per month, so we need 12 cars. .
                            Go for more!!! why just the predictable 12 months 12 cars calendar....mix it up a little and show off the great variety of modifications, settings, and scenic backgrounds this forum and it members seem to represent? My 2 cents anyway.
                            sigpic

Comment

Had a reply for one of the suppliers with a cost of £200 for 50 delivered to me, so with approx £1.70 per calendar for postage which will take cost per calendar to £5.70 I'm thinking £7 per calendar delivered - which should make a nice £1.30 profit per calendar for the club (presuming I can shift all 50)...

What say ye?

Comment

Put me down, so to speak. I can solve 5 cheap Christmas present problems in one hit.
                                Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Working...
                                X