No announcement yet.

Active members dropping............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the decline in numbers will continue and if it gets much lower it may not be worth the effort to continue - use it or lose it springs to mind

Comment

I'll reply to your PM soon...

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

January,Febuary,absolutly horrible months on nearly all count's ! i personly love January,,Still here and healthy ! thats good enough for me,as some of you know,i have got involved with a vintage boat,and that Forum is very quiet too,it happens every year,check the stats? even my own car is tucked away now,i feel sure with not many paydays and Cristmas in the middle makes Q4 quiet for everyone except Acountants ! The idea of closing this very resourcfull website/forum is simply daft...and unthikable...pick yourself up Dave and get that Purdy out !

Comment

Here here!

Comment

I must confess to not visiting this excellent site as often as I used to do, but it is a fantastic resource and would be a huge loss if the archive of it was permanently lost (a fate that did occur around 2007 ish).

The catchment for this forum is always going to be small and the more MCs that get tucked away in classic car collections, the smaller the catchment of active members will become.

I've seen people bemoaning the drop in activity of internet forums for other interests and often the reason for this transpires to be the shift in activity to similar interest groups operating on facebook.

I will make some effort to visit and participate on this forum a lot more.
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

I think we all need to make an effort and Keep it alive, a good forum, just needs some more participation. Maybe see about a few road rund as suggested
              S54 M Coupe
              D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Nice to see you.

Comment

I'd be in Oxford UK on June 25 and be there for a week. So anyone who'd like to meet I'd be happy to buy a beer
                  I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                  sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Ive been guilty of not coming on as much; just general life getting in the way.

I could update on my tales of woe around micro blistering though.....
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                      Ive been guilty of not coming on as much; just general life getting in the way.

I could update on my tales of woe around micro blistering though.....
                      not too bad I hope - the micro blistering not the general life

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
                        I'd be in Oxford UK on June 25 and be there for a week. So anyone who'd like to meet I'd be happy to buy a beer
                        I'd be up for that I'm not too far from Oxford

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
                          I'd be up for that I'm not too far from Oxford
                          Cooool :) my wassup is 0090 535 5558800
                          I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                          sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Can’t make Oxford but still keen to do something, someday, in the northwest
                            Cheers
                            S54 M Coupe
                            D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                              not too bad I hope - the micro blistering not the general life
                              Lol!

They’re bad enough to need another prep and paint again. It’s booked back in again in April to see if anymore appear with the cold weather so it can be sorted once and once only. Very annoying following the fresh paint it had in August following the incident with the fence at work....always the question of who is liable for paying to repaint it as the company who did it can’t imagine it’s them as they baked it before painting...
                              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Facebook groups are playing a part in the demise of dedicated forums across many hobbies I think.

Let's not let this one die, there's too much knowledge here.......As Dave says, use it or lose it.

It is a very quiet forum so needs a bit of participation, banter and lively debate to make it a fun place to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X