Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish newbie

Hello,

Just got my z3mc home, I bought it from my brother who has owned it for the last year. I knew the guy who owned before him as well. It would seem my car has been a member on here before and has popped up in the spotted thread. The car is in pretty good condition and sitting on 82k. It's needing a couple of bushes and brakes but I'll get that sorted soon enough.

I am a bit of a Beemer fan and had a good few over the years but this is my second M car, the last was an e46 M3. I currently have my e30 coupe that's I am in the middle of fitting an m52b28 ( I plan on s54ing it eventually££). Currently have a golf as my daily.

Always loved the coupe shape and got my chance to have one. Plan on keeping it and brining it out in summer. Don't plan on modding it apart from maybe a set of wheels.

I didn't mean to buy all silver cars

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome aboard!

How does the MC compare to the R; similar power but delivered so differently plus 15 years apart?
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Both are great fun. The biggest difference is the R you can give full beans to in the wet and unless you trying to make it step out its very sure footed with the 4 motion. The MC, we its opposite haha.

6 pot noise (my coupe has some after market exhaust on it) is addictive vs 4 pot turbo with synthetic bubble. Both have their charm but again very different. I opted for the DCT which gives the synchro rev match blip.

The golf is running about 360- 370bhp so it's no slouch but there is something special about an M car.

tough choice choosing between the two
        Last edited by RB2; 09-03-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Welcome RB2

Nice stable
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X