wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacers---

Interesting subject if you Need to fit them for a vital reason, and not just "looking better." Maahny is again offering a Stop-Tech brake kit group buy---as he did last year and I was one of the members who ordered.I asked him to check spacer size and ST said 10mm!!!!!!

Kit arrived and looked the Biz, had received my H & R spacers X 2 sets, and my demon tweeks extended wheel nuts x 2 wheels and set of extended wheel locknuts x 4.

Munich Motors had the kit on and new brake lines F/R in under an hour, best kit they have ever fitted Clive said.Now wheels on and go--Wheels offered on and fouling calipers!!--Check everything all 110% ok.Try a 2mm spacer-That he had for doing some work on one of His cars No!- add a 1 mm ( didnt know it existed ) and cleared, so 13mm IS the correct clearance on MY car.The new bolts were useless--clive cut down some used 45mm front bolts he had to suit my setup , and I was able to get home on a saturday afternoon.

Had to get Demon T,s to change all bolts and send, so I could return clives set + postage +++.Agro-Cos the info was NOT fit for purpose!!!!!!! Be careful out there.

PS- was worth it- Yes I think so ?

PPS-front wheel balance was still 100%--with ultraseal in them.
    Last edited by ZZZEMMCO; 07-02-2008, 05:50 PM.
    safetyfast

Comment

Working...
    X