Genuine parts NLA or out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
    ECS say they can supply the boot sound insulation as its a "active part" ? so I can order a few and the delivery to the UK only goes up slightly from ordering one,
    does anyone else want one before I place the order later this week. I wont know the final price until I receive them as you normally will need to pay customs
    but the price for 5 with delivery works out at around $70 each £44. so if customs gets charged and onward UK delivery it should be around £58. each (UK stock when available was about £45 I think)
    still waiting for update from BMW regarding supply date for the boot insulation so ordered several from the States only to be told the 3/4 day lead time was now approx 4/6 wks but not guaranteed - so cancelled the order

Comment

I read on a US forum that standard roadstar wheels were in short supply but checking with BMW S50 fronts and rears are in stock (200+) at £271 and £315 each ,

S54 shadow chrome fronts are in stock but no rears at the moment but doesn't list them as "NLA" just on back order. The S54 shadow chrome wheels are ordered via chassis number

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/selectCar/Z3/Cou/BMW+Z3+M3%25252E2+S50/ECE/36/36_0118/

Comment

Looks like some of the power steering pipes are on a long lead time from BMW

Comment

return pipe RHD 32411094452

Comment

still waiting for update from BMW regarding supply date for the boot insulation so ordered several from the States only to be told the 3/4 day lead time was now approx 4/6 wks but not guaranteed - so cancelled the order
            Still on order with BMW but no ETA

Comment

Boot sound insulation is available again but only 27 in stock in Germany as of this morning

Comment

Well after waiting for 7 months for the boot sound insulation the new item is of very poor quality

Comment

I got one last year and it was in a far better shape than that mate,good job yours is not visible.

Comment

Mel you can see it some of it when the front boot tray is removed (which they move when judging concours) so I will send this one back and hopefully get another in better shape

Comment

Dave,i think its a good idea that you return,at least mine was all the same colour!

Comment

Replacement sound insulation arrived today not perfect but much better than last,

Comment

return pipe RHD 32411094452
                          I have got an eta for this steering hose I ordered in February - should be with dealer sometime in November

Comment

Right hand side cover for end of load cover n/a but 75 left hand side in stock in Germany. 51478400136

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/51/51_2414/ #3

Comment

steering hose ordered in February arrived today part number 32411094452

Comment

Estoril stowage box (HK) no stock but new batch due November, #1

Comment

Working...
                                X