Greetings from new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from new member

Hello there from not-so-sunny Hertfordshire! Let me first of all thank the many contributors to Z3MCoupe.com for their combined wisdom and cheerful know-how which has given me the confidence to take the plunge and buy one of these wonderful motor cars. I have long aspired to own an "M" car and on two occasions I came close to acquiring an E46 M3, only to be thwarted by circumstance. But it's third time lucky and thanks to the good offices of Knights Garage I now find myself the proud owner of an S54 in that most subtle of colours, Oxford Green. I believe this car is recorded as MC185 in the forum register and was previously owned by a couple of guys on here, camelsham and steveZ3M, to whom all credit for maintaining her in tiptop condition. Now I'm really looking forward to the summer and many enjoyable miles behind the wheel of what is definitely for me the Ultimate Driving Machine. So thanks again, everybody - I look forward to meeting some of you in person later in the year.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome aboard. You've definitely taken the plunge with the right ///M

And I'm also intrigued as to what you'll say on here....

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...hlight=Origins
      Last edited by Spooks; 02-06-2016, 07:15 PM.
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Hi mate had the pleasure of seeing your coupe at Russ's place. Car looked awesome, congratulations on a great purchase!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Hi Chris,

Glad you popped out from under the 'hedge to say hello.

Your third time lucky 'M' is a really special example of an M Coupe. I was besotted by it.

Keep in touch with a few pics along the way. The chances are we won't see another otherwise.

Russ

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Working...
          X