New member, coupe prospect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, coupe prospect

Hey all. Just thought I'd state that I am currently on these forums to learn more about the MC's. I am interested in buying an m coupe once the right one presents itself in good condition w/ low mil & at a reasonable price.
    If you have any suggestions on what to look out for before buying the car I would greatly appreciate it. I haven't decided wether or not to keep all original parts or buy aftermarket. If i do buy non-oem, I plan to replace suspension, so any suggested sites would be greatly appreciated. Not just w/ shocks & springs, but also stiffen up the chassis, replace bushings, along w/ other obvious components. Thanks

Originally posted by DonKijote07 View Post
    Hey all. Just thought I'd state that I am currently on these forums to learn more about the MC's. I am interested in buying an m coupe once the right one presents itself in good condition w/ low mil & at a reasonable price.
    If you have any suggestions on what to look out for before buying the car I would greatly appreciate it. I haven't decided wether or not to keep all original parts or buy aftermarket. If i do buy non-oem, I plan to replace suspension, so any suggested sites would be greatly appreciated. Not just w/ shocks & springs, but also stiffen up the chassis, replace bushings, along w/ other obvious components. Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

The search button is your friend. Good luck.
    Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
    In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Working...
    X