Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
    Easier said than done I believe?!

What do yours look like? There must be a few photos in the photos thread of what new ones look like as well....

Comment

Now you say, maybe it does! That's another thing on the to-do-list as its actually broken. In what was is it odd though?! Are left and right swapped over....?
      It appears they have been swapped Spooks. Mine are like Dave's.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
        It appears they have been swapped Spooks. Mine are like Dave's.
        Cheers guys.

It looks like the 'chunkier' section should be towards the centreline of the car. When I had some paint done a few years back I can only assume they have removed the nozzles and refitted them the wrong way around .... As I say, one has broken anyway, so its now a case of buying new and swapping them both whilst the bumper is off.....not quite a 5 minute job so don't hold your breath for a journal update on said subject
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Cheers guys.

It looks like the 'chunkier' section should be towards the centreline of the car. When I had some paint done a few years back I can only assume they have removed the nozzles and refitted them the wrong way around .... As I say, one has broken anyway, so its now a case of buying new and swapping them both whilst the bumper is off.....not quite a 5 minute job so don't hold your breath for a journal update on said subject
          If you remove a front wheel and loosen the front of the arch liner it will give you access to the nozzle also if you remove the headlights you can get access

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            If you remove a front wheel and loosen the front of the arch liner it will give you access to the nozzle also if you remove the headlights you can get access
            Ah right, it's not a complete bar steward then? I might price up two nozzles....
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

A sneak peek of an early Christmas present to myself.....

Comment

Spooks, really enjoyed the write up, great mods too! I love the wheels, really sets the car off imho..
                2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
                2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
                07 Volvo V70 D5
                1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
                1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Happy Christmas mate!

NICE
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Peter G View Post
                    Spooks, really enjoyed the write up, great mods too! I love the wheels, really sets the car off imho..
                    Thanks very much!

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                    Happy Christmas mate!

NICE
                    Not sure it'll get fitted for a little while yet, need to get a new exhaust for my 4Motion, which has decided to snap off at the entrance to the back box making it sound like a full on NASCAR (it really is seriously loud!)!

Hoping when it does get fitted and mapped, tallied with the exhaust/cats it'll be around 350 horses, which should nicely finish off the rear tyres

Comment

Working...
                    X