• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PistonHeads Sunday Service 16/12/12

PistonHeads Sunday Service at Goodwood 16/12/12

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...A+16%2F12%2F12

Thats a lot of names on that list!

A thousand with 800 spaces.
    After 14 years of dreaming M Coupe bought 23/8/12.. then sold it 13 months later. Boo. Now replaced with 2005 Sti.

Comment

Im 870 so doubt ill get in
      2ND GEAR SIDEWAYS ///M

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

I've moved up 30 spaces in 2 days. Yeah.

I'm still 160 from cut-off. Bah.
          After 14 years of dreaming M Coupe bought 23/8/12.. then sold it 13 months later. Boo. Now replaced with 2005 Sti.

Comment

I am now 853 So I am guessing Matty13 has made the cut.

Comment

I made it.

About 750 on the list now.

At the moment the list is at 798 so potentially a couple of spaces left for some more M Coupes amonst the see of 911's.

Comment

If you go take some pictures

Comment

Its even looking like it will be dry. Result.

Estoril in Winter Sun - What could be more Beautiful?

Comment

"Estoril in Winter Sun - What could be more Beautiful?" - silver of course!!!
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

What a great morning . I spoted a blue m coupe , looked very clean . I decided to leave my coupe at home as i over slept and took my 748 ducati .
                      Was it me or did eveyone leave early ?
                      2ND GEAR SIDEWAYS ///M

Comment

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...F12%2F12&mid=0

Comment

Cracking amount of cars.

Two Blue M Coupe's. Mine on a (S Plate next to Plumbers Van?) and the one pictured above (Private Plate parked next to Lada?). There was also a yellow Coupe across by the skid pan.

There was also a pretend M Coupe..... That ugly beast of a Ferrari.

Others of Note - Lotus Carlton, 911's, M5 With Supercharger & 'Very M' plate, Maclaren, M5 Touring, Lots of M3's & 1M's and plenty of RenaultSports & a well used Diablo.

The Coupe had many admirers. I chatted to a few people looking it over.

My Pics are here:

http://s822.photobucket.com/albums/z...ads%2016Dec12/

Best bit was being in the car park nearest the Road as Ferrari's M3 CSL's etc were leaving & giving it beans. The Sound was Awesome.

Comment

Also found this pic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinec...57632256846315

Comment

Supercharged M5 with V8RY M was mine. Only saw one mc, the blue one in the paddock area, looked a very clean example!
                              Black S50

Comment

Working...
                              X