Free website promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free website promo

Just thought I would post a quick pic of new plates I have ordered for my zm.......just doing my bit for the zm community!
    Anyone got any website stickers knocking about?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by musicpk; 01-10-2010, 11:23 AM.

looks good!

Broccers is the person to speak to regarding stickers and forum calling cards.

Comment

I am being incredibibly thick but I don't get the number plate.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Its his name?

My own private plate doesnt look as great is did now the outlawed spacing makes my 1 and 3 no longer a B.

Comment

The text under the Registration..
          Last edited by gooner14; 03-10-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

its not the plate reg that i was pointing out its the www. under the reg.

Comment

musicpk, how did you get that done, looks neat.

Thought the plate makers details had to go there these days?

Ian
              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

try these guys - they are called show plates but if you dont mess about with the script or spacing (too much) they are perfectly legal

www.platecreator.com

Comment

Originally posted by musicpk View Post
                  try these guys - they are called show plates but if you dont mess about with the script or spacing (too much) they are perfectly legal

www.platecreator.com
                  Does it not need to have the postcode of the plate maker to pass an MoT/be legal?

Comment

Originally posted by W1234 View Post
                    Does it not need to have the postcode of the plate maker to pass an MoT/be legal?
                    its likely the seller will advertise them as showplates (look for a disclaimer of some sort) and a receipt of purchase for them will probably state that too.

Click here to email me

Comment

you only need name and postcode of supplier on cars registered after 1st sept 2001

Comment

Originally posted by musicpk View Post
                        you only need name and postcode of supplier on cars registered after 1st sept 2001
                        I think it's for numberplates fitted after 1 September 2001, not cars registered after that date.

(source - http://www.northumbrianumbers.com/platelaw.php)

Comment

I think it's for numberplates fitted after 1 September 2001, not cars registered after that date.

yep, im pretty sure thats correct

Click here to email me

Comment

But, how do they prove when the plate was made if it was a new plain plate fitted after this time!? That's the way I see it anyway as my plates are from fancyplates.com with standard UK font and legal spacing but no frills like borders or post code/little writing etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X