X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Z3MC Woking

As title, spotted near my house

http://www.renaissance-classics.co.uk/

Black, W reg, no idea of price or mileage, seemed original other than ACS gear and handbrake covers.

Black/red seats.

Will try and put some pictures up.

If you contact them, please mention that you were sent the info after I met Keith Sohl (director) on Sunday morning.

Gave up trying to upload pictures, no idea what I was doing wrong.

Put some here instead.

https://zroadster.org/threads/black-...-woking.20849/

Comment

I've just put this post below up on .org forum, as the mileage wasn't known.

Registered 31st Dec 2000 and current MOT on Oct 5 2017 shown as 51,347 miles. Strangely enough though it failed MOT on 22nd March 2017 with mileage of 51,399 miles.
      Reading MOT history it strikes me as a car which has maybe been a bit unloved with it failing twice with tyres depth less than 1.6mm even after it had been down as an advisory on the previous year's MOT.
      The MOT history makes interesting reading and also the car hasn't done a lot of miles in least three years - only 350ish.
      Any potential buyer would want to be asking a few questions about its history. They should be wanting to look at all service records and supporting paperwork. Also get an independent HPI check done.
      If all is shown to be OK it could be a good purchase (depending on price) but I'd want a full inspection done on it by someone knowledgeable on the car.

Only thing we don't know is what they want for it. It's not listed on their current stock list. I don't think it will be cheap!!!
      Has it been seen on here before Dave, reg is W805 SWP?
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
        I've just put this post below up on .org forum, as the mileage wasn't known.

Registered 31st Dec 2000 and current MOT on Oct 5 2017 shown as 51,347 miles. Strangely enough though it failed MOT on 22nd March 2017 with mileage of 51,399 miles.
        Reading MOT history it strikes me as a car which has maybe been a bit unloved with it failing twice with tyres depth less than 1.6mm even after it had been down as an advisory on the previous year's MOT.
        The MOT history makes interesting reading and also the car hasn't done a lot of miles in least three years - only 350ish.
        Any potential buyer would want to be asking a few questions about its history. They should be wanting to look at all service records and supporting paperwork. Also get an independent HPI check done.
        If all is shown to be OK it could be a good purchase (depending on price) but I'd want a full inspection done on it by someone knowledgeable on the car.

Only thing we don't know is what they want for it. It's not listed on their current stock list. I don't think it will be cheap!!!
        Has it been seen on here before Dave, reg is W805 SWP?

some more details here,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19841

Comment

Comment

They also have just got a Dakar Yellow

S205 FAN

Photos on .org

Comment

Comment

Hi,

This was once my car. any info give me a shout, is it still for sale might be interested?

Comment

Working...
                X