Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Z3m for sale

MZ3 Coupe, 1999 car with 114Kmiles, Taxed & MOT till 01 May 2016

Previously a cat D when I bought it just over 3 years ago, I have looked over the car on the ramps and not sported the damage.

There was a little service history with the car when I bought it, but no history from before it was a CAT D.

Cosmetically it needs a bit of tlc the bumpers need tweaking to get the panel gap right and the rear bumper needs new clips so it sits level, a few stone chips etc.

I bought it as a weekend toy and to play with on track days but don’t get a chance to use it much as changed job and work offshore I had one day trip to Oulton, and an aborted ring trip (Snow & Ice) which was 1 sighting lap.

Since having the car generally it has been fettled as needed and it had an inspection II service last year which is about 1000 miles ago. This sorted out a couple of minor oil leaks, the common pressure relief valve and cam cover issues. The vanos rebuilt with new seals, filter and bolts (total cost £1600).
    For the last mot (April) the rear wheel bearings where replaced.
    The only item I have had to replace since owning the car due to failure was the starter motor.
    The car has also been modified a bit so it drives a bit tighter than a stock car which has quite soft suspension from the factory

Brakes
    Porsche 996 calipers front and rear
    E46 m3 disks front and rear
    Stainless brake lines
    15mm wheel spacers front
    20mm wheel spacers rear
    Suspension
    New top mounts front and rear about 1000 miles ago
    AC Schnitzer race coil over suspension
    H&R front and rear anti roll bars
    Exterior
    AC Schnitzer rear spoiler (replica)
    AC Schnitzer front flipper (replica)
    Never Done rear diffuser (to fit)
    Shorter aerial
    Refurbed alloys
    Brand new Toyo 888 all round for the Last MOT.
    Interior
    Sony head unit iPhone compatible which swallows the phone
    The only spares I have for the car are a brand new set of front pads for the Porsche calipers.

As usual a modified car is hard to value, as the calipers suspension and ACS spoilers where about £3k, given the rising values and the fact I am selling due to lack of use I am look around £14.5 k for the car.
    The car can be viewed in fife, best to contact me by email first as I work
    offshore.

BMW e21 track car
    Z3M (S62)
    2.8 Z3 Coupe
    Ariel Atom
    GT86 race car
    Ferrari 348 Challenge
    Merc G500

Good luck with a quick sale

Comment

now on PistonHeads,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...--1999/4614522

Comment

Back on PistonHeads,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...99/5322269?v=b

Comment

Selling it myself from abroad did not work out, so my friend is selling it from his garage in Fife. If anybody is interested contact Kyle.

Jason
          BMW e21 track car
          Z3M (S62)
          2.8 Z3 Coupe
          Ariel Atom
          GT86 race car
          Ferrari 348 Challenge
          Merc G500

Comment

I'd personally remove all this from the ad;

Cosmetically it needs a bit of tlc the bumpers need tweaking to get the panel gap right and the rear bumper needs new clips (seem to brake a lot) so it sits level, a few stone chips etc.

I bought it as a weekend toy and to play with on track days but don’t get a chance to use it much as changed job and work offshore I had one day trip to Oulton, and an aborted ring trip (Snow & Ice) which was 1 sighting lap.

Since having the car generally it has been fettled as needed and it had an inspection II service which also sorted out a couple minor oil leaks, the common pressure relief valve and cam cover, and a rebuilt vanos (total cost £1600) last year which is about 1000 miles ago.

For the last mot (April) the rear wheel bearings where replaced.

The only item I have had to replace since owning the car due to failure was the starter motor.

Comment

Working...
            X