Somebody got a cheap Z3M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebandit69man View Post
    yes this is mine and it is still in the garage ,it was way too cheap at £32k after looking around, over the winter i will be returning it to standard and then re advertise on a proper site like autotrader for £34k ,, ebay is just full of people trying to low ball you so lesson learned lol
    Hi thebandit69man, I've sent you a PM.
    S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

Comment

Originally posted by thebandit69man View Post
      yes this is mine and it is still in the garage ,it was way too cheap at £32k after looking around, over the winter i will be returning it to standard and then re advertise on a proper site like autotrader for £34k ,, ebay is just full of people trying to low ball you so lesson learned lol

I had mine on ebay last year and just got time wasters and stupid offers.I put mine on a classified so it was a fixed price, think that's the way to go on there.
      2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
      2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
      07 Volvo V70 D5
      1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
      1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Agree, ebay, especially an auction-based ad is not the right way to say anything apart from something you're not bothered about. A fixed price ad is better, but an ad of Piston Heads or Autotrader is best bet IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X