New listing Dakar / black 22871 miles £34995

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...--2000/3603393

That's one of the lowest mileage ones around I suspect. Looks a good one
    S54 M Coupe
    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

SOLD within a couple of days......

Comment

Speculators not enthusiasts seems to be the way low mileage cars are going.
        Last edited by greenelekta; 29-01-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greenelekta View Post
          Speculators not enthusiasts seems to be the way low mileage cars are going.
          You may well be right.. but I'm not complaining nor am I selling..

Comment

Originally posted by CRA1G View Post
            You may well be right.. but I'm not complaining nor am I selling..
            Its a shame as it will kill it for genuine enthusiasts

Comment

Do we know how bought it - dealer or private?

Comment

Its a shame as it will kill it for genuine enthusiasts
                Why? If they are real enthusiasts then they'll just have to get their hand in their pocket and pay market value for the cars that come up.

Dakar with black trim.....Nice colour combo. Looked a proper car.

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
                  Why? If they are real enthusiasts then they'll just have to get their hand in their pocket and pay market value for the cars that come up.
                  What I'm saying is traders/dealers have become greedy by pricing them out of the hands of enthusiasts and into the hands of speculators/collectors who are not enthusiastic about the car but very enthusiastic about what the car might be worth in the future!

Comment

What I'm saying is traders/dealers have become greedy by pricing them out of the hands of enthusiasts and into the hands of speculators/collectors who are not enthusiastic about the car but very enthusiastic about what the car might be worth in the future!
                    I know what you're saying but that's the way of the world I'm afraid. I'd love a McLaren F1 but people have just jacked the prices up
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                      I know what you're saying but that's the way of the world I'm afraid. I'd love a McLaren F1 but people have just jacked the prices up
                      Damn , I was just about to go on auto trader and see if there were any cheap mclarens available , I'll have to look for £1500 mx5s instead

Comment

Originally posted by paulwirral View Post
                        Damn , I was just about to go on auto trader and see if there were any cheap mclarens available , I'll have to look for £1500 mx5s instead
                        Better get in there quick then before the mx5 price is jacked up

Comment

Working...
                        X