This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting......

Surly the MOT mileage discrepancy is a typo and the 7 should have been a 1. But obviously more to it than that.

What made you use a solicitor? I've been in the trade for 25 years & never heard anyone involving a solicitor for a used car purchase.

Hopefully your post will prevent the same happening to someone else if the car does have major issues.

Good luck in getting your expenses back.

Comment

Wow .....Edstar ....i feel for your loss... i hope you get everything thats coming to you..
      Thank you for sharing ...i will light a candle and pray for you

Bless you

Comment

Comment

If I ever sell my car, I'm afraid anyone called Ed will instantly be blocked from buying it.

Spending 30k unseen (presumably) from a private seller and then having the cheek to start litigation. You want locking up. I suppose you must put a lot of business your solicitors way... How many car wash companies have you pheonixed now? I make it another one this year.

The five star star car wash coming to Liverpool soon. Perhaps spend the 30k paying the creditors you no doubt owe.

I'm sure you'll come back with some brilliant excuses for the 'closed' companies as your type always does, but there is no smoke without fire in my book.

Comment

What makes you say it's "only fit for a track day".
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
            X