Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indy View Post
    yeah get it back on those asap!!!
    I like the Dotz Mugello's on it but was fully expecting a slating when I posted pics of the car....Well done indy, you're the first!

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
    Do those AP's fit under stock rims then? What kit is it?
    Mine is the AP 4 pot E36 kit which fits under 17" wheels but will catch width wise without small spacers.

The 6 pot AP kit will require 18" wheels.

Comment

I refrained from commenting - I suspected they were Dotz Mugello; I looked at these very briefly a few years ago as they look great face on in photos but they don't look right as they have what I would describe as "fake" dish, whereby the wheel curves out and then in to gain dish. I think some proper wheels and slightly lower ride height will make your coupe perfect!!

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
        I refrained from commenting - I suspected they were Dotz Mugello; I looked at these very briefly a few years ago as they look great face on in photos but they don't look right as they have what I would describe as "fake" dish, whereby the wheel curves out and then in to gain dish. I think some proper wheels and slightly lower ride height will make your coupe perfect!!
        Thanks for the track day info.........And your restraint with the wheels comments!

I got them second hand with good tyres for £400 and quite like them. I was trying to keep costs sensible during the build so suited me.

I agree, some quality wheels would be a nice touch but not sure about lower ride height for a road car.........Looks wise maybe, but handling? I don't know.

Do you really think it needs lowering more than this: http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...=9295&page=176 I know the first pics of it were high, prior to setting up the KW's, but these latest ones are after setup.
        Last edited by fok; 13-04-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jame5 View Post
          Does your friend have a website? I've often thought about picking up a cheap blown RX-7 and getting an LS fitted.

www.dynotorque.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X