• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably yes. Makes interesting reading, let's see where it ends up now
    S54 M Coupe
    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Ant Ansted also showed a interest in the coupe at silverstone, he is the guy off the "for the love of cars" channel 4. Also owns a car restoration company called Eventa, be interesting if the coupe shows up on his next series.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

Yes, well spotted. We had one guy come over and look at it. Made us a silly offer so we got it mot'd (needed nothing) and sent it to auction as we were sending a few other cars at the same time. Happy with the price as we were going to take £17k a few months ago.

Do miss it though.

Comment

Makes you think if the auction is probably a good way to go with something like this, aside from the fees. Good result. Cant seem to go wrong with these cars now, most times they sell it's for a higher figure
          S54 M Coupe
          D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Ever been to a classic / sports car auction? They're dangerous. You tend to buy something!

Comment

Even when you don't go they are dangerous...
              As a direct result of this thread, and a little web digging, I now own the ex Chris Evans Mk1 Mini that was for sale at that event!!!

The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
              RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Yes, I must admit, I'm wary of the temptation at these auctions. I probably couldn't resist the nice vehicles all crying out for a good home!
                S54 M Coupe
                D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Working...
                X