Does the aircon button light up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the aircon button light up?

I know the recirculating button lights up but does the aircon button light u as well?

Cheers

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

my air-con button used to light up -- no longer the case (bulb has popped?)

Think you have to buy a complete new switch module from BMW, or remove the module and repair (get bulb from RS catalogue etc).

Comment

Both air con and recycle lights on mine light up when turned on.

When off however in the dark you wouldn't know they were there.

Not sure if they are supposed to be lit up more dimly (like seat heater buttons) :?:

Comment

They both only light up when switched on and that's how they are supposed to be - no idea way though.
        PhilT.

2002 S54
        Titanium Silver/Laguna Seca Blue

Comment

Yup - they light up, and in the dark they are near impossible to find!
          But - if the AC was been switched on for a while, the button becomes v hot - is this usual?
          The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
          RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

yeah it always gets hot

Comment

Working...
            X