Wanted: Washer bottle for S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Washer bottle for S50

I have a leak from my existing washer bottle and cannot cure it depite investigation of the pump/plastic bottle etc. Do any of you have a spare you wish to sell?
    Thanks,
    James (JKE11Y)

Do you have headlights washers? If yes you need one with two holes for two pumps, I have this one for sale, pm me if you are interested.

Comment

Hey,

I'm pretty sure I've got a 5l/headlight washer one out of my old M3 at home, if it's the same PN (check realOEM maybe) then that might do you.

Cheers,

Max

Comment

I have been there...i thing you will find that the container is sound as they don't normally split,,more likely to be one of the small rubber bung/grommets that the pumps sit into,or even the actual hose!

Comment

One for sale at FAB Direct:

http://www.fabdirect.com/bmw-parts-f...08378148/7430/
          Current Rides: Estoril '99 S50 Z3 M Coupe, Black '11 Range Rover Sport HSE, Guards Red '91 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
          Former Rides: Carbon Black/Kiwi '02 E46 M3 Convertible, Sprint Blue/Black '04 RS4 Convertible, Sterling Grey/Black '04 Alpina Roadster S (No. 67), Hyper Blue/Black '04 Mini Cooper S Convertible, Chilli Red/Black '04 Works Mini Cooper S

Comment

Actual Fault

Thanks all, I will take the avice of Kwoffa and investigate further, it may well be the bollte / pump joint that has perished, I will report back soon!
            And no, I do not have headlight washers fitted.
            James (JKE11Y)

Comment

I ordered new seals with my new tank but what came wasn't correct so I think its another case of realoem not showing the correct details, something to watch out for.

Comment

Working...
              X