No announcement yet.

This looks cheap....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep no problem, if I go I will keep u updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      Just a few miles from me this Coupe, also has this for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-BENTL...MAAOSw5ZBWMBon
      A defining moment for the words HOW AWFUL.........

Comment

Originally posted by ashman View Post
        Yep no problem, if I go I will keep u updated.
        Much appreciated!

Comment

Its this car I think,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15035

Comment

If one wanted to drive to one's vacation destination, one would choose that Bentley!

This, however is one fine looking estate IMO

Comment

Was sold for £9995 last July.
              He has had it for sale for ages, I guess trying to punt it on!

Comment

Went to have a mooch today, even my girlfiend noticed back has had a shunt, with a poor repair, green mouldy Windows , did not bother looking inside .
                The worst presentation of veichle ive seen for a while

Comment

I am the owner of this car and to be frank I am not going to stand back and some idiot slag it off!

1. the car is not a write off as some have suggested!!
                  2. it is not been badly repaired (done by bmw), the body work is straight and immaculate ( and i should Know as I've had several concourse bentleys).
                  3. Yes there probably is some algae on the windows as its been outside for the last 2 months- surprisingly it does rain in the uk!!
                  4. I drove this car all summer and everything about it is right, no nasty surprisees, smooth engine , nice gear change and clean braking. with extensive new parts, the interior is immaculate better than some pre 100k mile cars I've seen.
                  5. At £13900 this is the cheapest non write off z3m coupe in the world and with a 2 year warranty !!.
                  6. VIP car sales are one of the most prestigious garages around(just look at there inventerory, f40s, astons, bentleys, its not in there interest to deal in dogs!), I loved the way the guy who commented he would buy a car off them because they had printed it as an auto?
                  7. Yes I expect some anully retentive answers back. But suggest you first actually go and look at the car- look inside and actually drive it before negative response! many thanks..

Comment

I can't see anyone claiming it to be a write-off, although you have now confirmed it has been accident-repaired, which was spotted with a quick look (not sure on the details of why it was noticed though, but most repairs need snagging). No big deal though as I think mine had seen some paint in its first few years.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesyclaire View Post
                      I am the owner of this car and to be frank I am not going to stand back and some idiot slag it off!

1. the car is not a write off as some have suggested!!
                      2. it is not been badly repaired (done by bmw), the body work is straight and immaculate ( and i should Know as I've had several concourse bentleys).
                      3. Yes there probably is some algae on the windows as its been outside for the last 2 months- surprisingly it does rain in the uk!!
                      4. I drove this car all summer and everything about it is right, no nasty surprisees, smooth engine , nice gear change and clean braking. with extensive new parts, the interior is immaculate better than some pre 100k mile cars I've seen.
                      5. At £13900 this is the cheapest non write off z3m coupe in the world and with a 2 year warranty !!.
                      6. VIP car sales are one of the most prestigious garages around(just look at there inventerory, f40s, astons, bentleys, its not in there interest to deal in dogs!), I loved the way the guy who commented he would buy a car off them because they had printed it as an auto?
                      7. Yes I expect some anully retentive answers back. But suggest you first actually go and look at the car- look inside and actually drive it before negative response! many thanks..
                      Do you mind me asking why the car didn't work out for you Claire?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWboy View Post
                        Do you mind me asking why the car didn't work out for you Claire?
                        It worked out fine really enjoyed driving the car and had fun with it last summer but now am purchasing a new house and need the money hence the very low price.

Comment

What are the tyres on it?

Comment

Now reduced to £12,950 at VIP Car Sales.

http://www.vip-carsales.co.uk/used-B...heshire-721066
                            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                            1986 M635
                            1985 E28 M5
                            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by cheesyclaire View Post
                              It worked out fine really enjoyed driving the car and had fun with it last summer
                              Claire didn't you buy it and kept it for less than one month, from Oct - Nov 2015?
                              I wouldn't class that as summer, unless you're south of the equator.

Comment

yes I did the car all last summer as I still own it and VIP are selling it for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X