What should I expect to pay for .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I expect to pay for .....

.....painting the boot lid, mirrors and roof of an MC?

Rags

Not exactly equal, but I paid just under £1K a couple of years ago for the front bumper and bonnet to be repainted. All parts off car etc. The shop did an excellent job and they are used exclusively by our local Ferrari/Maserati dealership. Would have thought a similar ball park price for your work, but a good shop might have concerns about match with roof/rear door/mirrors, or maybe not?

Cheaper options are likely available!
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

A big part of the cost would be labour to strip it, assuming you have a sunroof.

If they are just gone by to mask up to the sunroof personally I don't think it will last.
      I don't think you should be concerned about what it costs given the value of the car, just make sure it's done right without going to a main dealer. The cheapest is going to be £300, dearest £1,000. You need to be somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Thanks - let's see

Comment

For painting the roof, the sunroof isn't too bad since the glass is removeable (fiddly but doable) leaving a recess where the paint line is. It's the front windscreen that you may want to look at more IMO as the screen surround will either need removing or peeling back to ensure it's painted to the edge of the body.

Comment

Working...
          X