Hi all,

After 4 years of ownership, the time has come to part ways with my Coupe:

- 92k miles
    - HPI clear
    - black on black leather interior, heated seats, a/c
    - MOT July 2018
    - Inspection 2 carried out July 2017
    - Will refurb wheels at Lepsons and fit new tyres all round before sale

The car has a full service history (including the running in service) at a mixture of BMW and indy garages. In my time, I have exclusively taken the car to Mark at MJF Engineering in Dorking; his reputation speaks for itself. He has carried out:

- welding and strengthening of rear diff mount / subframe on first visit, along with full inspection for any of the common issues (boot floor etc.)

- subsequent inspection 1, 2 x oil services and an inspection 2 carried out in July of this year

Small mods / work in my ownership:

- Replaced throttle cable
    - Braided clutch hose fitted
    - Black kidney grilles fitted
    - Replaced headunit with Clairon FZ102E - great OEM appearance. I still have the original HK unit, which will come with the car
    - Short shift gear lever fitted (great driving enhancement, original will come with the car)
    - Replaced boot, bonnet and wheel roundels and all M power stickers

Mechanically the car is fantastic, pulls like an ox through all the gears and has never given me any bother. Like any car nearly 20 years old, it does have paint chips, minor bumper scrapes etc. that could use some TLC.

An M coupe was THE only car I wanted to own growing up and it's been a real privilege to own and drive it for the past 4 years, but hand-on-heart, with so few of these around and how little I use it (5000 miles in 4 years), I want it to go to a new owner who is as desperate to find one as I was and who will take care of it for years to come.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!

Good luck with a quick sale

Comment

Thanks Dave, all quiet so far!

Comment

Post some photos

Comment

I just haven't had the time as yet as I'm in and out of the UK a lot with work, but I will get round to it.

I actually bought the car from a forum member and have found their ad, which has lots of pics (link below). Condition is as per those photos subject to the points above (black grilles fitted, short shift lever, replacement head unit, new roundels and stickers and wheels will be fully refurbed with new tyres all round next week) and I have also fitted new floor mats.

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16911

ps. Actually just over 3 years in my ownership - memory clearly playing tricks on me.
          Last edited by LanterneRouge; 03-10-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Price drop!

Quick bump to say car is still for sale. Currently down at Lepsons for wheel refurb and tyres.

Haven’t had much interest yet, which I guess means I’m priced a bit high. Happy to consider offers closer to the £23,000 mark.

Cheers.

Comment

not a great time of year to sell a sports-car I fear. I would pull it from sale and remarket in March when bonuses are paid and weather improving....]

GLWTS

Comment

Things seem to have slowed down a bit.

GLWTS anyway.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Yeah, you’re probably right on that one. I’ll keep it open to the end of the week and if not, enjoy it for another few months!

Comment

Working...
                  X