Latest info,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...c?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

Tickets are on sale until the end of this month

Comment

Latest info,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...3?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

Ticket sales end 31st May, anyone wanting the forum booking code please pm me

Comment

Latest info,

10 days only left to book tickets

Comment

Last few days to book tickets ....................

Comment

Last chance to buy display tickets,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...7?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

Display tickets no longer available, for those attending I will be running a "best M Coupe of day " competition on Saturday and Sunday with some prizes to be won.

Comment

Silverstone have asked for a high res picture of a M Coupe for the 2017 Classic brochure can anyone who is attending and would like their coupe to appear please forward to me by private message

Comment

Latest info,

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                        Silverstone have asked for a high res picture of a M Coupe for the 2017 Classic brochure can anyone who is attending and would like their coupe to appear please forward to me by private message
                        Have you got this sorted Dave or can I get in on this?

Surprised you aren't using yours.

Cheers,

David.
                        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
                          Have you got this sorted Dave or can I get in on this?

Surprised you aren't using yours.

Cheers,

David.

I have a picture of a standard Coupe to use but I also need 35-40 words about the forum if any of our more literate members would like to write something to be put in the Silverstone programme?

Comment

I have a picture of a standard Coupe to use but I also need 35-40 words about the forum if any of our more literate members would like to write something to be put in the Silverstone programme?
                            Just on the train, but how's this?

Introduced nearly 20 years ago the ZM Coupe was one of the last 'rebel' projects from a mainstream manufacturer, initially being designed and built without management knowledge. Launching with the same engine as the ZM Roadster and e36 M3 and produced in very limited numbers, it has recently gained significant recognition for its unique looks and hairy performance.
                            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
                              Just on the train, but how's this?

Introduced nearly 20 years ago the ZM Coupe was one of the last 'rebel' projects from a mainstream manufacturer, initially being designed and built without management knowledge. Launching with the same engine as the ZM Roadster and e36 M3 and produced in very limited numbers, it has recently gained significant recognition for its unique looks and hairy performance.

That's the idea but it needs to be about the forum itself

Comment

That's the idea but it needs to be about the forum itself
                                How about this:

Introduced nearly 20 years ago the BMW ///M Coupe was one of the last 'rebel' projects from a mainstream manufacturer, initially being designed and built without management knowledge. Launching with the same engine as the ///M Roadster and e36 M3 and produced in very limited numbers, it has recently gained significant recognition for its unique looks and hairy performance. www.z3mcoupe.com is the only forum dedicated solely to the marque, offers unrivalled technical expertise and is run by a small group of enthusiasts. As the ///M coupe marketing said at the time, 'It's a lot like nothing else'
                                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X