• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
    Haha, nice one Mark

Comment

Originally posted by greenelekta View Post
      I own a Green Elekta.

The Elekta was limited edition E34 M5 Touring made for the Italian market, only 20 in total.

10 Silver and 10 British Racing Green.
      Really impressed you have an Elekta. How long have you had that and is it a great drive? Don't suppose they come up for sale often.
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
        Really impressed you have an Elekta. How long have you had that and is it a great drive? Don't suppose they come up for sale often.
        Had it for about 6-7 years. Yes rare to find one for sale. Even though its a Touring being an e34 M5 it is a great drive.

I've got an Alpina B10 V8S touring, one of only 4 RHD which is nicer to drive daily
        Last edited by greenelekta; 27-04-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

People such as I who were born and bred in Hertfordshire are colloquially known as "Hertfordshire Hedgehogs", hence my choice of username on here. Incidentally, my wife tells me that while Kent is known as "The Garden of England", Hertfordshire is "The Back Garden of England". Well, she's from Yorkshire so I'm not going to argue!
          Attached Files

Comment

The first car forum I really got involved with was The Stag Owners Club. Anybody who knows What the lovely Stag V8 sounds like will understand
            sigpic///MCoupe S50 Estoril

Comment

Quite a few new owners/members of late, so come on...!!
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Not a new member but mine is my nickname - my PE teacher couldn't be bothered to pronounce my name and made his own abbreviation.

25 years later, everyone calls me it outside of work!

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                  Not a new member but mine is my nickname - my PE teacher couldn't be bothered to pronounce my name and made his own abbreviation.

25 years later, everyone calls me it outside of work!
                  Nickname for me too........In certain circles, it's all I'm known by :)

Comment

Working...
                  X