Z3m Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3m Roadster

Although I assume most members will be owners of Coupes and thus not necessarily looking to buy, I thought that if someone wants to come over from the ‘dark side’ I’d put it here as well as the roadster site for a while before advertising more widely.

Am having probs loading up pics here ( there’s a few on the ‘other side’ - zroadster.net - so if anyone wants to pm me for pics and info, please leave an e-mail contact on the pm and I’ll get back to you direct).

1998. Arctic silver. Current mileage c.79600, owned for last 7 years.

Full service history with oil inspection I, plus rear pads at 79516, prior to winter store. Recent post-hibernation work – last month - includes new plugs, clutch & master cyl. and a 80ah/760A battery – latter has 5-year guarantee. Insp. IIs were carried out at 28210, 56646 and 77880.

No issues with either the VANOS (replaced by BMW under warranty at 67432) or diff-mounts, which were checked over by BMW before I got it and then locally after I got it.

Rear top-mounts & other suspension-related work at 72399 by Munich Legends, and new rear springs at 78771 (local BMW).

MOT - no advisories - until September 2017 ( only about 150 miles since ) & full set of MOTs back to 2001.

HPI clear when I got it, and no accidents/incidents since. Fitted with BMW Business radio & 6-stack cd changer & BMW alarm system. All keys (3), plus 2 alarm fobs and all tools, manuals/guides and many invoices etc present.

Non-standard fitments are front strut brace, 19” Hartge wheels (not kerbed, c£4000 when new) and an Eisenmann s/s Sports Touring exhaust system (76mm, c£1200 when new). Wired etc for hard-top at 71612 (but no hard-top since I don’t run it in winter).

Car is in exceptional condition given its age, and has all the usual features of this model, eg: LSD, electric roof, electric windows & mirrors, central locking, heated electric leather seats, aircon etc. No dents, no rust & sills are wax-injected. Dry stored each winter. Runs well, and has been very well looked after, both in my care and previously by a forum member.

My price of £16600 ( ovvno ) includes - but not for sale separately - indoor car cover, rear screen protector, wind deflector, a still-boxed set of front pads, a full set of Z3M 17” OEM standard wheels & an OEM standard rear exhaust system, latter additionally protected by a light coat of black VHT paint; both items not new but in excellent condition. Any buyer will also have first refusal of private plate which is now on retention, and the indoor drive-in Veloce Carcoon, both of which I may sell separately. Car is now back on its original 1998 reg, S94 DKN. I can arrange delivery of car/spares by mutual agreement. Thanks.

Suggest post on www.zroadster.org also.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

GLWTS

And zroadster.net

Comment

Thanks both; it is on roadster.net ( with pics ) but not on the .org, unbelievably after all this time the .org has been missed by me, and I see I have to be a known poster before I can place an ad. later on if there's no sale I'll probably put it onto Pistonheads.

Comment

.org is a great site!
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Having looked at it, I quite agree; wish I'd added I to me repotoire ( schpelling ? ) much sooner....

Comment

Working...
            X