Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > For Sale or Wanted
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2017, 07:16 PM

These are a great mod, I'd like one but can't justify the cost. Has the forum ever had a group buy on these to get the cost down?
Old 15-08-2017, 08:35 PM

As David Z said, it really is a great addition, I have one in the S50 and want one in the S54 too. So I also had it in my watch list and having read "the auction will run..." I thought I'd have the courtesy to not email and just set a reminder for the auction end (and I would have likely won the bid).

I couldn't see where you'd offered it to forum members first, but if you are referring to this thread then I wouldn't call that an offer - simply a link to ebay, where we're told the auction would run to the end. Perhaps an addendum to the ebay link saying offers from members would be considered...?

Anyway, no real harm done. Are you still planning to sell your S54, by the way Ady?
Old 15-08-2017, 08:54 PM

If I wanted it (which I don't as I think the last thing the cabin needs is space being taken up!) personally I would've PM'd him.

I would re-iterate that stating that you're letting the auction run to the end does not become a global statement for anything for sale everywhere else, but is a good way to put off the thousands of idiots on ebay that will message nonsense offers etc. The auction becomes binding when it ends IMO.
Old 15-08-2017, 10:10 PM

Default S54

Yes my S54 will be for sale in the near future.
I will be very careful how I advertise it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Westerby View Post
As David Z said, it really is a great addition, I have one in the S50 and want one in the S54 too. So I also had it in my watch list and having read "the auction will run..." I thought I'd have the courtesy to not email and just set a reminder for the auction end (and I would have likely won the bid).

I couldn't see where you'd offered it to forum members first, but if you are referring to this thread then I wouldn't call that an offer - simply a link to ebay, where we're told the auction would run to the end. Perhaps an addendum to the ebay link saying offers from members would be considered...?

Anyway, no real harm done. Are you still planning to sell your S54, by the way Ady?
Closed Thread