Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear camber toe adjustment (range figures)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear camber toe adjustment (range figures)?

I've fitted some adjustable camber and toe plates to my rear subframe (using standard OE trailing arm bushes) and I can't find a definitive answer for the adjustment range on the toe. Camber apparently can change up to a max of 1.25 degrees range. Since I've set the camber plates to the top of the original bolt hole means I can reduce camber by about 1.25degrees (with the bottom of the range being the stock position).

But from what I've found the toe is said to offer 0.666(degrees?) but not sure if that is either side of the standard position or total range in the slot?

My plan is to reduce the camber and perhaps toe a little (both of which tend to increase as you lower the car). As I'm no longer doing so (m)any trackdays I don't need so much camber at the rear, and if I can reduce toe a little also it will help with tyre wear under normal driving.

I have alignment figures before I started the job so I'm wanting to try and get a good close setting based on known range figures before I take it for alignment [which I think will be difficult as the bolts are hard to access!!].
    Last edited by c_w; 03-07-2017, 10:24 AM.
Working...
X