No announcement yet.

Original BMW Stickers/Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't that sticker be better on the oil (temp) gauge rather than water temp?
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

picture of US S52 car with the two dash stickers fitted,

Comment

Comment

This is my first post here. I see there hasn't been much updates, but I signed up to first say thanks.

I don't own a M Z3 myself, I have an E36 M3 and as you know, they do share many parts.

I'm in the process of giving my car that "factory look" and I have been on the lookout for many labels for a long time. Started back during my 328i time (still own).

I wanted to make this post to make a small correction.

This sticker was posted...

...and in another post it says

"located under engine/coil cover"

Actually that sticker is the new version of the "Transistorized ignition" sticker. (superceding p/n 71 21 2 121 919)

The sticker that is used next to the ignition coils is called, (well whatdoyouknow) "Ignition coil", with old p/n 71 21 2 122 435.

The new version of this label is 71 22 7 563 184, which already has been superceded by 71 22 7 618 790.

Here's a pic of the old version

Don't know how the ...184 looks like. I recently ordered one and I got the ...790 version, which imho isn't as nice.
          But it's the same in size as the one picture above and is the one next to the coild on both my 328i and M3.

I'll put up a pic of the last p/n tomorrow.

Comment

I forgot to add to my post above and that is what makes things weird, is that the actual text/symbols printed on these two labels, the one that is not the superceding number, but the sticker with the other naming, is the same as the other one.
            While the official newer number of that old part, is of different design.

Comment

Originally posted by MParallel View Post
              I forgot to add to my post above and that is what makes things weird, is that the actual text/symbols printed on these two labels, the one that is not the superceding number, but the sticker with the other naming, is the same as the other one.
              While the official newer number of that old part, is of different design.
              welcome to the forum , The coil sticker is listed in realoem as a part on the Z3M but as far as I know was never fitted

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                welcome to the forum , The coil sticker is listed in realoem as a part on the Z3M but as far as I know was never fitted

Problem is the BMW ETK is anything but definitive. And lots of new labels/parts that were not in production when our cars were, are listed as being part of our car.

The drive-in label p/n for the all E36's including M3's is a different one as is posted on the first page here and from the couple of M3's owners I talked to that still have their sticker on the windshield, they have the version that is listed for the MZ3 (the one pictured in this topic) which also looks nicer.

Comment

Welcome, MP.

I follow your journal on e36coupe.com

Excellent read. The BMW M3 with no stereo from factory! Ha
                  Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                  In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by h4pry View Post
                    Welcome, MP.

I follow your journal on e36coupe.com

Excellent read. The BMW M3 with no stereo from factory! Ha
                    Ha no kidding. Yeah no stereo indeed. It's kinda unique to not have that antenna next to the boot from factory.

Comment

Side airbag warning stickers - multi language!

Last edited by Dave P; 03-01-2021, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I think mine are different to those Dave...
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                          I think mine are different to those Dave...
                          this is the sticker on the passenger door? pictures or part number needed

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            this is the sticker on the passenger door? pictures or part number needed
                            Finally remembered to take a photo of the sticker that is just above the striking plate on the passenger side....

2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

the larger sticker is on the door itself
                              Last edited by Dave P; 03-01-2021, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Seems they have inverted it for some reason!

I will check the door one...

Comment

Working...
                                X