S50 M Coupé Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
    Sorry I don't know and cant find a picture online, you may have to find a local facelift z3 and have a look how it fits
    thanks Dave, will PM you. Sorry I interrupted this Journal ;)
    I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
    sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

• 2015 project - get drivers seat refurbished

new back foam,

seat foam,

leather cover for back 52108411028 (not been able to find base cover as BMW have no stock and looks like no more to be produced

Last edited by Dave P; 05-06-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• replaced loadcover/net

Last edited by Dave P; 07-09-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          2015 project - get drivers seat refurbished

new back foam,

seat foam,

leather cover for back (not been able to find base cover as BMW have no stock and looks like no more to be produced

Did you manage to get new leathers from BMW? If so, how and how much?

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

• Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
            Did you manage to get new leathers from BMW? If so, how and how much?
            BMW still have all the seat covers for M Coupes except imola and estoril base covers (at the moment) so you can still order from dealers but the prices are very expensive (not sure of the current prices in £'s)

Comment

• How hard is it to get the back seat cover on and off? I've been toying with the idea of trying to add some more lumbar support to my seat, and have been wondering how hard it would be to insert something into the seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdwarren View Post
                How hard is it to get the back seat cover on and off? I've been toying with the idea of trying to add some more lumbar support to my seat, and have been wondering how hard it would be to insert something into the seat.
                It's not too difficult and definitely a DIY job. I followed this guide when I replaced the seat belt guides on my roadster seats
                http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...at-belt-guides
                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

• Thanks. Now all I need to do is to figure out what to insert to make it more comfortable.

Comment

• Replaced the vanos filter today,

Last edited by Dave P; 07-09-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Wiring covers,

Comment

• I don't get it, were the originals discoloured ? Usually plastic like this comes up like new ?
                        VIDEO or Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
                          I don't get it, were the originals discoloured ? Usually plastic like this comes up like new ?
                          probably under a microscope

Daves got OCD remember
                          [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

• Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                            probably under a microscope

Daves got OCD remember
                            Get them in the right alphabetical order for Christ sake it's CDO
                            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

• Saw a coupe of pictures on the BMW car club site taken at last years concours,

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X