Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking 2002 Z3 1.9 - BMW business stereo & front end & steering rack

Hello

It's been about 4 months since I sold my coupe now, but still occasionally breaking a standard Z3.

I have a 2.8 which I'll have the steering rack out of soon £185 cash on collection from Woking, Surrey.

BMW Business stereo (comes up with 'CODE' on display when ignition is turned on. Hard to price, on eBay they seem to go for good money. I'd take £70 delivered to mainland UK.

I have a Sapphire black bonnet, slam panel, off side front wing etc. for sale and an Atlanta blue slam panel too. In fact I have loads of parts if anyone needs little bits of trim interior or exterior.

Cheers

Cheers

Andy

PM with any questions please

re:stereo.. Interested but..

When u say it comes up 'code' when ignition turned on.. Do u enter code then it it works or ...
    Will it then show radio station or keep showing code?

Cheers pete..

Comment

Just says CODE, I don't have the code, got a massive pile of paper work though, so might be in there somewhere.

Wont do anything without this 'CODE'

As it all lights up and seems to be ready to work, I'm sure it can be resurrected

Comment

Radio Code

Any BMW dealer should be able to get to you the radio code from the chassis number. It doesn't cost the dealer to do this but some dealers pass on a small charge for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walk View Post
          Any BMW dealer should be able to get to you the radio code from the chassis number. It doesn't cost the dealer to do this but some dealers pass on a small charge for it.

Cheers Walk

I connected back up again today, this is what it shows - has a CD changer in the boot.

Comment

I used this guy for mine, very good service and only £4.99.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=400689385907

BMW BUSINESS BLAUPUNKT ROVER CD43 RADIO CD PLAYER DECODE CODE SERVICE MGZR 25 45

Comment

Get the Streering rack bought.

A vastly improved modification.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                Get the Streering rack bought.

A vastly improved modification.

Cheers mate,

still got these parts (and plenty more generic Z3 bits)

Comment

Steering rack off the car and ready or a buyer

Comment

Bump

1.9 and 2.8 steering rack now off and available.

OEM stereo needing code also for sale.

Questions via PM please

Comment

Hi Andy, I've dropped you a PM. Thanks.

Comment

I bought a "Non M" steering rack from Andy a little while back now,after a clean and getting it fitted,a really worthwhile swap...car feels a lot better with the quicker rack fitted,get this one bought.

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                          I bought a "Non M" steering rack from Andy a little while back now,after a clean and getting it fitted,a really worthwhile swap...car feels a lot better with the quicker rack fitted,get this one bought.

Thanks for the recommendation Kwoffa.

I'll take a sensible offer on the steering rack(s), I've just picked up my next Z3 for breaking so will need the space.

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Bump for both the steering rack and Business Radio

Comment

Your local dealer should be able to give you the code for the radio FOC which will make it much more saleable they will need the serial number rather than the cars details

Comment

Working...
                              X