• Show
Clear All

• OEM USA boot mats

Looks like the USA M boot mats are no longer available with the M emblem ,

Very high prices being asked on ebay,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-BMW-...NZXujp&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-BMW-Z3-M...RZX7~0&vxp=mtr

Wow crazy.

You don't prefer keeping it Euro original?

Comment

There is a chap on Book of the Face selling these and floor mats,but left hand drive,heis willing to make right hand drive.

Comment

Ridiculous! you could have one custom made and stitched for a fraction of the price.

Something I have thought about doing actually, not only to protect the boot floor but it's an additional sound proof layer. There's a place near Leeds (I think) a friend has used and they measure the boot and then offer custom mats choosing the type and density of the pile.

Comment

Originally posted by MParallel View Post
          Wow crazy.

You don't prefer keeping it Euro original?

It serves to protect the original boot floor trim and does look good when the boot is empty, a few of us got them from the States when they were good value.
          Last edited by Dave P; 17-07-2017, 05:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
            Ridiculous! you could have one custom made and stitched for a fraction of the price.

Something I have thought about doing actually, not only to protect the boot floor but it's an additional sound proof layer. There's a place near Leeds (I think) a friend has used and they measure the boot and then offer custom mats choosing the type and density of the pile.
            Happy to send you mine and get a price for something similar?

Comment

Never before considered my boot mat to be an appreciating asset, happy days!!
              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                Never before considered my boot mat to be an appreciating asset, happy days!!

Comment

Do you mean these guys?

Comment

Working...
                  X